Reviews (256)Great packaging as always! So glad I could catch this show. Love this seller! Theresa is so sweet and gave me a really cool 3D printed Pyrex inspired butter dish magnet in place of the goose magnet! And I absolutely LOVE the buyers givvy which was a little candle holder with 3 geese on it, SO cute! Amazing seller 🩷 Absolutely love it so much, shipping was super fast and the packaging was amazing absolutely perfect condition thank you so much! Great item! Packaged well! Great Seller! 💚 Great item! Packaged well! Great Seller! 💚 So cute! Always has the best stuff and always packaged so well! Buyers giveaway matched what I purchased! So sweet My hen is gorgeous! Outstanding seller! Shipping was fast and well done. I could tell they took time to get all the glass wrapped good. Thank you so much Perfectly shipped and in great condition! Thank you Shipped very well! Thank you!! Perfect and packaged with care! 🩵🩵🩵
Thank you! Items as described, packed with care. Thank you! Beautiful green egg plate matching my hon! I love it, thank you and packed to withstand a bulldozer lol! Beautiful carnival glass hon! Perfect condition and packed perfectly She was packaged very well and works perfectly. Love my purchase but mainly I love the seller. She is so generous, sweet and an overall amazing person. Buy from her, you won’t regret it 🩷