Reviews (916)Great seller! Items were as advertised and arrived quickly. just got my package I so stoked I definitely want some more ty top tier seller and experience as usual. whatnot's finest It’s was shipped perfectly and it came perfect Shipped promptly, no problems
boxes delivered damage due to core handling by post office seller took precautions to protect and it paid off box was ripped open and taped up by post office damage tapeHow can you comment this and also leave such a crappy score. Lol. All items received as described! Seller was extremely easy to work with! Everything was shipped fast and packed well! I will buy from them again! shipped faster halfway across the country than some sellers in the same state as me! arrived super fast and ahead of delivery date, also arrived in great condition Melting pot all 4 in AMAZING CONDITION what else can I say. They arrived faster than expected in great packing conditions and sold by Ilan individual that doesn't mind having you in the live. 10/10 transaction and recommended way awesome comics great packing fast shipping thanks Packaging needs improvement came in perfect condition, very satisfied with order. Good communication, fast shipping, and the comics arrived as described. Thank you. I was a little surprised to receive books without bags and boards, thought that was customary, but everything arrived safe An AMAZING artist and a great seller!!! He has his own frikkin comics!! 🔥 u gotta check out his newest creation! Item arrived quickly and is as described. ty great books good packing. good seller. fast shipping. ty for the books great packaging and delivery Shipped my books without bag and board. Not very transparent about condition of books