Reviews (6,842)Absolute green arrow #3 and absolute green arrow #4 by I only got absolute green arrow #3 twice great books, fast shipping, thanks! Excellent books, super fast shipping. Thanks! Outstanding comics! Better than described! Packaged with care. Will buy from again! Awesome comics! Finally got what I've been looking for. Better in my hand versus on my phone! Packaged with care. Will buy from again! Dude and his team are here for the comic community Packaging is perfect as always! Thank you soooo much for my books I love it! Amazingly nice giveaway. Thanks. It came in pristine and packaged well. They put the same love in the giveaway as in an expensive book. I am become death, the destroyer of worlds. Awesome price, near mint and great packaging The books came in mint with no flaws. Should easily grade 9.8.
Thank you ten for coming through with my order. GREAT show. FAST shipping. EXCELLENT price. WILL be back. Great deals, great shipping, overall great experience. thank you! Where’s Max when you need him? Packaged nicely, I always appreciate when a comic comes in a comic mailer as well as a plastic mailer outside of that to keep safe from rain or liquid. Book is as described. However, this will be my first and last time ordering from this shop. Took 2+ weeks to even be dropped off at a post office, and despite multiple messages, seller never responded. Great service. Books came in nicely. No issues. Hold on! Hold on! Hold on! Her sister was a witch,right!? And what was her sister? A princess, the wicked witch of the East, bro! You’re gonna look at me and tell me that I’m wrong! Am I wrong? She wore a crown and came down in a bubble, Doug! Grow up. Grow up.