Reviews (52)wasn't a dress ended up being a long tunic still a pretty shirt The shorts came in, good condition Super great items fast shipping everything in great shape will use seller again! This is a beautiful dress, if it doesn't fit me it's okay I have someone in mind.. Thank you for my items great buy great items fast shipping will buy again from seller!! Thank you great pants, too skinny for me but I will re-home them to someone who fits them. thank you!!! Thank you for the amazing deal and great show! Awesome deals @ a great price I love all my purchases! Thank you so very much! 😊🙏✨️💓 Loved everything I received & yall had a great show! I will be a returning customer 🫶🏼 Fast shipping & packaging!!!Thank you so much for joining. We will be having an other one once we get back from vacation. Amazing value. Great quality Thank you so much for joining our show.