Reviews (448)Very happy with my purchases.Everything came,undamaged and unbroken. Love my super cute little owls!!! Thank you so much!!! ❤️ Super cute! Thank you for a smooth transaction!! Great piece from an amazing seller Micah, I love every single piece. The black candle holders are nice. I love the others as well, but the decorative Asian style bird painting is so pretty. My new little coffee/tea cup by Homer Laughlin is worthy of a raised pinky while drinking from it!😉😅🌻🥰 Rolling pin handle is broken offSo sorry that happened! Refund has been sent! Beautiful! Thanks so much! items were carefully packaged and arrived intact and as described. Definitely recommend this seller! Love them ! Definitely recommend Love all my minis. I have a booth and I was needing minis for the display but these are all so cute not sure I’ll be able to give any of them up. They may all go in my daughter’s Christmas stocking. ❤️ thank you. I love my brass figures and my little duck, Thank you items were carefully packaged and arrived as described. I especially love the bell! thank you for making sure to package the dinger so it didn't damage the bell itself. Quick Shipping!!! Packed safe and sound!!! Love all the vintage treasures!!! A+++ 👍🌺👍 Beautiful vintage items! Loved all of them! Packaged and shipped with care. Great products. Quilt amazing!