Reviews (60)Great items, packed very well and fast shipping. Thanks so much! Thank you so much for my beautiful jewelry and awesome giveaway!! I love it 🥰 excellent items would purchase from again seller is amazing, shop is so fun, prices are fair. the packages are packed well and shipped quicjky. will continue to purchase from this seller for a long time to come. Perfect! Thank you so much Terese 🥰 amazing seller with beautiful jewelry.. 😍 Love all my pretty jewelry pieces and beads and the pendant inserts. Love them. Thank you so much. Have a wonderful week. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️So happy!! Can’t wait to see what you make with the peppermints! Order was perfect and exactly as shown and described by the host. Pacakage was packed well, everything was seperated nicely in individual bags and came in the condition as seen on the show. The order was also shipped in great time. Host is very kind and honest and it is always fun to be in their show. Will absolutely continue to purchase from them. Thank you girl! Always a pleasure having you in our shows! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Absolutely one of the BEST sellers on Whatnot! Every package I've received has been amazing. Her jewelry and beads are beautiful, high quality, and priced so fairly that it's hard not to keep coming back for more.
She ships incredibly fast, packages everything with care, and truly goes above and beyond for her customers. On top of that, her customer service is outstanding. She's kind, genuine, and always treats people with respect.
Shopping with her is such a positive experience, and it shows how much love she puts into what she does. Sellers like this deserve to be supported. I can't recommend her enough, and I'll definitely be back for many more shows. Thank you for being such an amazing seller and an even better person! ❤️ keep up the great work!! love your face!!! Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate you taking the time 💜 this order was a complete disappointment! glass beads were not protected at all.. shipped together loosely in ziploc, no bubble wrap. several broken beads. the beads were filthy and so we're the baggies. they were loosely shipped in a large box with no bubble wrap to protect from the other bags.. I have bought from multiple wn sellers and have never left a negative feedback! this was a first and hopefully a last! I’m so sorry you feel this way. I think my other reviews prove that I do my best. And I did say that those beads needed a clean. You have asked me for free things and I’ve done my best to bundle for you to keep your costs low. I love these shows!! It's always so much fun, even just to jump in for the chat. But... I always end up buying something because the stuff she has is just so darn fantastic! I especially love the pendants and wish I were made o' money so I could buy 'em all!
Everything shipped quickly and arrived just as expected. Thank you for the fabulous items!! 😁🤍🌟 I always love my purchases from this seller; this one is no exception. The full bag of kids jewelry for $6 was a steal! I'm able to use that Ina variety of ways! The beads and pendants she has are always unique and fun to check out! The shows are a blast, too, on top of it all! 😁
Everything shipped out quickly and arrived in great condition! Thank you so much!! I love jumping into these shows; seller is so much fun!! And she is willing to work with you on bundling items together for super great deals! I love everything I've received and I'll definitely keep checking in if even just for the laughs! 😁🤍🌟 Love my brooch and it arrived well thankfully. Thx! (I don't think I'd send this style in a bubble mailer without it's box though.)Glad that it arrived safely. So sorry you were not satisfied with the way I shipped. A box would have cost you more in shipping fees. I have been trying to keep shipping costs low as a favor to my buyers. A practice that I’ve changed moving forward. Nice selection of vintage beads , thank you. Fun seller, great stuff. loved all my purchases. thank you. 😁 Great pin!! Arrived well wrapped and in great condition!! Everything was perfect! Thank you! very happy with my purchase New Eller with amazing items and were shipped great! This is a must show - I cant wait for next show!