Reviews (57)Thank you so much! Amazing streamer! 🫶🧚🏻♀️ Awesome streamer! Such a fun place to hang out and get cars you like and need. Thank you 🫶🏼 prices and shipping A+++ thank you so much! it's so hard to find celebi cards and celebi is my favorite so you made my day! Thank you for everything, I love them all!! 🫶🏻 Card came in without any issues! Packaged perfectly ! Always a great time hanging out and buying cards. I got so many cute Shinx cards and the packaging is so neat! Thank you! Packaged very securely and arrived quickly! Thank you again for the cuties and the coin 🥹💙✨ My daughter loves her cutie card, thank you!! 🫶🏻 sweetest streamer 💖💖💖 had what I needed and package it perfectly definitely come to her lives and bookmark! Amazing seller, honest and fair pricing!! first time purchase and a sweetheart she was able to find some cards I needed 😊💓💓💓 Love love love!!! Thank you again 🙏✨ In love with all my cards!!! Securely packaged, cutest inventory, and fun shows! Will def be ordering from again as one of my go-tos for cutie pokemon cards! Thank you 🙌✨ My husband loved all his cards! Thank you!