Reviews (180)Best guys on whatnot shipjng was fast perfect the break ran smooth Always solid breaks and very fast and professional shipping. Very honest and down to earth breakers! Thank you Guys! Great seller and show. Appreciate the break! Always solid! Love these guys breaks! cards came in a little late but really nice channel 💯 percent Our apologies if shipping was delayed. These guys pull so many Curry redemptions it's crazy. I don't even need to open the package to know that it is what it's supposed to be. Thank you Texas card guys 🫡 These guys are the best. Class acts. Great breaks where they pull huge cards and very fast/safe shipping. Best breakers on the app👌🫡 These guys are awesome. Very fair prices in their breaks and they hit absolute amazing cards (I’ve seen them pull a couple Curry redemptions). Fast and safe shipping too. Thanks guys! Great dudes!!! Fun show!!! Really appreciate their attention detail and care with orders!!! 10/10 human being, price, overall transaction, shipping!! Thank you! Fun break! Love Topps Finest even though I got cooked 👨🍳, the hosts are enjoyable and fair. Shipping and packaging was top notch 👏 Cards arrived extremely quickly.