Reviews (261)Beautiful as usual!! So talented Really love this blouse!! Thank you!!
Love the snoopy pants , great work! Just want to restate how creative you are! The jam tee is so beautiful! So excited to wear this ❤️ Received another fabulous package today and it is mom and daughter approved. The customs are always more beautiful in person and the boutique items are a welcome addition to the wardrobe. Love love!! Thank you beautiful shirt!! This seller is wonderful and her shows are so fun! Thank you for my medicine bag. It's so charming with such a sweet purpose! 🤗❤️❤️❤️ Love love love all my pieces. Thank you!! So in love! Thank you so much. I can’t wait for your other shows. Sweet seller! Fun shows! Great pieces 😁💕 The chenille blanket is my favorite. This blanket reminds me of childhood and simpler times. So happy! Thanks for the fast shipping of items.? Always enjoy watching the shows. Great upcycled items. Truly one of a kind beautiful, better than I expected I LOVE the unique pants that you created! You are so very talented and I’m happy that you are sharing your creations with us. As always extraordinary beautiful garments The Friends shirt is even better in person. You have so much talent and I’m so excited to wear these pieces I am so proud to own one of your beautiful pieces. I absolutely love it! Your artistry is unmatched! I humbly thank you for sharing your work with me. Love my shirt it’s just as described. Will definitely buy from her again.