Reviews (172)Mary!!! You are so thoughtful 🩷🩷🩷 the pink Gucci butterfly is STUNNING!! You have incredible taste! I’m coming for bags after my wedding 😂 Wonderful service. Purchased handbags on Friday receive them on Monday. Packaging was great, items were just as they were described. I will definitely be buying again from Texasgirlluxury! Was a little more discoloration than I was expecting Loved the backpack I received. Great quality and fast shipping. Seller provided great service. Beautiful bag. Amazing packaging and shipping Texas Girl Luxury is such a joy to shop with! She’s adorable on her shows, has the BEST energy, and somehow always has the most fun and unique pieces. I absolutely love my bag, and her customer service is amazing. She even threw in a free twilly, which was such a sweet surprise! You just have a great time shopping with her. 💕💚 Great, big Dior Panarea bag in great condition. Mary took the time to go through her inventory to find a tote that would fit my laptop well. She really takes care of her customers so nicely! I'm very pleased and will be back. 🫶🏼❤️ Mary is one of the best sellers on WN! She goes the extra mile and then some to help her buyers! Wonderful givvys too! Can’t say enough about her, would give a million stars ⭐️ if I could! 🫶🏼 Arrived beautifully packed and faster than most other orders. The sunglasses arrived exactly as described and packaged securely. The look and quality is great. Excellent customer service! Love love love this necklace! Can’t wait to wear it!! Thank you so much Mary! 😘 Received another beautiful bag in excellent condition. The sweet grace items smelled wonderful. Will absolutely buy again from this seller. Items are in wonderful condition, I'm so happy with my purchases 💕 Absolutely love the items, shipping was fast and items were as described Mary has great inventory and is super sweet! Very fast shipping. Def shop here! Love my new pouch and the Texas packaging Thanks so much for the givvy! I can’t wait to shop in your show soon, I’m so glad I found you! 💖 My items are here and they are so nice! The jewelry never disappoints and the Coach was a steal of a deal! I highly recommend this fantastic show and seller! It’s so cute! Fast shipping and nice packaging. Thank you 😊 Amazing seller! Totally love everything I bought. The LV Cabas is in great condition for the price. What a deal! Her jewelry is adorable. Will definitely be buying again! 💝 LV bag came so quick and exactly as expected! Thank you! Thanks yet again for great inventory options.
Ships fast and all my stuff has been in like new condition.