Reviews (980)Great fabrics! Appreciate that it was bagged in the box, as someone else perfumed package opened and got on the box. Fast delivery! Thank you for the awesome givvy. Wonderful givvy!!!!! I love it! Thank you for the great fabric. I love coming to your shows you’re so AWESOME! I can’t wait to use my fabric. Thank you for offering it. Great seller. Wonderful items thank you so much! I love everything! Wonderful fabric! Love them all! Such a wonderful seller! Everything packaged so nice 😊 Thanks so much! What can I say? She’s amazing and her fabrics are so so good. great fabric at great prices. ty Beautiful fabric! Love everything I got! Super fast shipping. Absolutely wonderful seller. Will definitely buy from her again. Wonderful fabric! Tickled pink!
💗💗💗💗💗 Great fabric, love the bugs 🐞 Very sweet seller! She has great prices and ships quick 🌟 incredibly happy with my fill a box purchases & generous buyer giveaway win. thank you so much, Heidi! This was a great show with a nice selection of fabrics. Ship out promptly in a secure box. I got this a while ago I’m sorry for leaving it so late lol I’ve been busy irl. I loved my fabric and it has love in touch 🥰 I got this a while ago I’m sorry for leaving it so late lol I’ve been busy irl. We love Heidi’s shows I honestly think all you women who crave Tula kaffe riley and all that jazz need to come to Heidi’s. I don’t care much for designers but her fabrics are the #1 in my opinion. Sorry not sorry I got this a while ago I’m sorry for leaving it so late lol I’ve been busy irl. I’m sorry woman for being so late reviewing you, but you know you have the best fabric don’t sell yourself short! You are sweet, thoughtful, and you probably have the best fabric on whatnot I’m ngl. Don’t quote it from me but I’m serious. You’re such a honest seller and I adore you