Reviews (836)Thank you had a great time in your show thank you for the extra car not all streamers are like that thank you again third of the cards from my order were not as stated good condition and well packaging Excellent packing thank you so much! would have liked to see protection between the blister and protector to alleviate cracks in the blister but it arrived unharmed Everything arrived quickly in excellent condition! Awesome seller, thank you for everything! I would love you get another free think this was the best purchase I’ve made
very fast shipping, great quality and price! Tysm for quick shipping! Made it in time to gift to my nephew! Great show with lot's of diff item's. Fast shipping and great packaging. Definitely be back buying more. Picked up a set I’ve been wanting to have and got it for a steal of a deal. Also had protectors available with was an added bonus. Quick shipping, great seller.
Quick shipping good packaging