Reviews (1,331)beautiful always please, ❤️ 💖 ♥️ amazing fabric and shipping. thank you!!! Great seller! Always wonderful fabrics! Thank you for all my beautiful threads !!! everything exactly as promised. thank you seller was very kind to go out of way to sell the thread I needed ,,didn't tell me to come back to another show ,that was a big deal for me ,thank u for your kindness Description was sheets it was all pillow cases Great deal on embroidery thread. colors look very vibrant. thank you. Great service. Thanks so very much! fantastic everything as promised, thank you I’m in mini land! Thank you so much!!! Awesome transaction. Always wonderful love this seller. 🥰 Great fabric and scraps which arrived quickly. 🙂🙂 Love the kids fabric. Great fabric and arrived quickly.🙂 They deserve ten stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Loved everything I purchased. Thank you so much. Wonderful seller! 🥰 I absolutely loved my box. Thank you to all! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ beautiful fabric, great price and fast shipping The fabric was very nice quality. Thank you for the ruler and things also very nice. Thank you for everything.