Reviews (88)Great controller for a great price. Been enjoying it very much. Thank you! Glad it arrived with no issues and controller works. Thanks for everything and will continue to support. amazing controller feels better than a normal one, would definitely recommend
Highly Recommend Seller! Best Custom Gaming Controllers on the Not Not! 💯🔥 Picked up two PS5 TMR controllers. Seller was super chill, answered all my questions, and the whole experience was great. Everything showed up as expected. Would definitely buy again. Mahaloz braddah, the joycons work great and I’m excited to just keep using these for a long time Amazing. Fast shipping. Thank you again!!!! Game changer they feel amazing thank you 🫡😎 great guy, great prices, great controllers. I will for sure be referring my friends to this page. I been using this for about a week and it’s been great. Feels much more comfortable than a 3rd party controller personally the G7 game sir pro wuchang special totally recommend if your looking for controller OEM with TMR this is the spot ladies and gents. Controllers are legit and like I said the quality is there. happy with my controllers good business I know where I'm getting controllers if I need them. Overall, if I had to rate my experience from 1 to 10 it would be 100 it came with a very timely matter. It was shipped the next day I received it in the next two days. Controller works perfectly. I love it especially it being in the 30th anniversary addition of the PlayStation I’m glad to hed that item for me. A great controller for a great price of you haven't gotten you one yet what are you waiting for cuz i didn’t mean to order
no reason to leave 1 star This is what I have been wanting. Controller works well and no worries for stick drift! Very satisfied with my controller, Thanks! I’d drop a 10/10. Controller was really clean, no scratches. They did awesome with the new joysticks Amazing seller. Fast and efficient. Very reliable I need more homie lol thank you for them Thank you! Packaged well and arrived in perfect condition. Highly recommend. Will buy from again. Thank you! Looking forward to the Waffle! Highly recommend. Will buy from again. Thank you! Absolutely masterpiece of a controller. Awesome customer service and beautifully built!!