Reviews (584)Fast shipping, great seller, STUNNING pieces! Thanks again!
I absolutely LOVE all my bling!! 💜💜💜💜. Thank you Christina!!! You are the BEST!! 💜 Tysm TTNB🫶🏽 , my rings are absolutely lovely pieces✨️💛🌺 Love everything! The giveaways are pieces of beautiful jewelry! Love my bracelets. So cute. Thank you for the buyers givvy ❤️ Thank you so much for the beautiful bracelet! It’s absolutely stunning and fits just right. The fast shipping and excellent customer service were a huge bonus! Absolutely love all my jewelry! Amazing 😻 Cute pieces. Great seller. Love the selection, one of my fav sellers on the app. Fast shipping! Thanks for everything ! Absolutely amazing quality!!! Thai is so sweet! You will not be disappointed with your purchase or the fast shipping!! Beautiful items to choose from too!❤️❤️❤️ Host is super sweet and always has beautiful jewelry pieces!!💕 Love all my items. Fast shipping and cute packaging. Christina is a sweetheart! Love my extra goodies 💕💕💕 Thank you Christina! The giveaway prize was such a pretty ring! 💕💕💕 LOVE all my items! Super cute ! Great quality unique pieces. Fast shipping from across the country from me. Lovely seller. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my givvy! I use this style travel Jewelry pouches when I travel but I’ve never seen one this big! Using it next month! Thanks again for everything You’re the best 💕💕 I love you so much 🥰💕💕💕💕 the pearl spinner pendant is so beautiful 💕💕 thank you for your generous heart, you’re amazing 💕💕 I love my lily of the valley flower necklace, it’s so beautiful! Great quality and it was packaged beautifully and secured! It came a beautiful flower studs as a thank you gift 💝 and little extras .
The seller is very sweet and kind , she has a lot of beautiful products.
Thank you so much 🫶🏻💖 definitely will be coming back with my girls !