Reviews (468)Steph~~💜💜💜 miss your beautiful smile!☺️ Thank you sooooo much for everything!! I miss seeing you! 💚💚 ty!thankful_for_everythingSeller
Your very welcome, hope you love everything good quality. nice items thankful_for_everythingSeller
Thank you so much very fast. Love all my ordersthankful_for_everythingSeller
I’m so glad thank you thank you for the picture nl jelly bracelet. Your AWESOME 👍thankful_for_everythingSeller
Your so welcome glad you loved everything Love it all!!! thankful_for_everythingSeller
I’m so glad!! Thank you Lovely stuff, great prices!!thankful_for_everythingSeller
I’m so glad you like everything!! My friend, every thing is more than perfect…I was so excited to get all my goodies!!! Thank so much for the beautiful earrings and of course the scripture with the cross…HE turns my Darkness into Light. 2 Samuel 22:29
Love you sweetie! ❤️🙏🏻thankful_for_everythingSeller
I’m so glad you live everything and I hope to see you this weekend!!! Love you sweetie love ♥️ thankful_for_everythingSeller
So glad, got some more goodies and will be on this weekend:) Thank youthankful_for_everythingSeller
Your more then welcome ty thankful_for_everythingSeller
Your very welcome thank you for the support Everything is perfect and love the buyers gift! thankful_for_everythingSeller
I’m so happy you love everything hope to see you back this weekend:) I assumed they were adult socks. she never mentioned they were all girls. thankful_for_everythingSeller
I’m so sorry, if you would’ve messaged me I would’ve made it right. I did say they fit my daughter that wears a size 6 in shoes. If you can’t use them again you could’ve messaged me and I would’ve refunded you instead of giving me a bad review!! Thanks for the feedback Stephanie, you beautiful soul!!! Thank you so much for my items that I purchased and a special thank you for the gorgeous earrings you included!!! ❤️thankful_for_everythingSeller
You are so welcome, thank you for being you!! well packaged..fast delivery..great hostess thankful_for_everythingSeller
Thank you so much, couldn’t do this without my girls:) Im so happy with my purchase from Stephanie! She is awsome, just love how she engages with everyone, such a sweetheart ❤️ I was also really thrilled with her giveaway, it was a good one to win and I never win anything so YAY!!! thankful_for_everythingSeller
Aww tysm, I’m so glad you won it, you deserved it:) Thank you!! I’m gona miss you!!💚🥺 I Loved Everthing! Thank you so much. Cant wait for the next show. Thank you!!! Loved everything