Reviews (176)y'all are amazing, thank you so much.🦋💯 WONDERFUL PACKAGING. My doorbell camera caught the USPS worker tossing it onto my concrete steps. Nothing was damaged thankfully, but kind of lets you know how it was handled outside of that. Even with two "GLASS. HANDLE WITH CARE" stickers on it.. Anywho. Both pieces are wonderful and thank you so much for the givvy! Very rare to see givvys with actually decent products. I look forward to shopping with you in the future! Keep it up! excellent all around ease on purchase and customer service. Great packaging as well! forever packaged well and getting here within the same week, in love with all of my pieces and can't wait to set them on the shelf with the rest, I appreciate the extras!💯 can't wait to see y'all Saturday 🫶🏼 always a good time with y'all, I appreciate it💯🤏🏼 i love my things thank you so much The trays with lids are dope. The prizes I won in the givvy are beyond words. Super fast shipping and exceptional packing. Thanks guys this is the coolest pipe I have ever received thank you! always great stuff for a great price! packaged well, absolutely love everything I got. tysm!! got another great pair of pieces from my boy! love the streams and love the art work! quick delivery and great quality products! SHE IS THICC AND HEAVYYYY! love her!🤏🏼