Reviews (388)My beautiful box(es) 😉…were packaged exceptionally well and contained some gorgeous green glass items that truly make me smile! My beautiful box(es) 😉…were packaged exceptionally well and contained some gorgeous green glass items that truly make me smile! Love all of purchases!! Everything packed wonderfully as always. Highly recommend shopping with them 👀 amazinggggggg glass, sass & CLASS. Superb shipping with excellent packing. 5 stars across the board! Love everything! Thank you so much 🫶🏼 Arrived in perfect condition! Thank you! I like all my items. They arrived quickly and well packaged. Thank you! Great purchase! Fun show! Beautiful items! Packaged well and shipped quickly. Thank you! Great packaging! Item is perfect! Awesome items awesome seller I appreciate you Love!!! Fast shipping and great packaging❤️ Thanks so much for the candle holders. They are beautiful. There was a small chippy under the lip of one, but it will not be noticeable. I enjoyed your show and I will be back soon. Love this beautiful little basket. Tysm. Great seller. Fun show Wrapped wonderfully and arrived safely Packed very well! Love my goodies Amazing seller!! 💕 Thank you!! Thank you so much! So happy I was able to add this fairy lamp to my collection. You have great items and I will be bookmarking future shows! Obsessed with all of my purchases! Everything came wrapped well and fast! So happy I was about to win the fluted Uranium Northwood vase I was after! Highly recommend shopping with these ladies if you haven’t already very nicely shipped, thank you Absolutely GORGEOUS piece 😍!!! Packing was phenomenal and shipping was fast! Thank you!