Reviews (165)Love my duck glass and shelf sitter thank you so much!! Cottagecore mugs and a Gooseberry book to add to my growing collection. Great selection! Tysm! Love this seller! She is fun and sweet and she has the cutest vintage items. Thanks for the great Xmas magnet.
💕💕💕 Arrived as described. Thank you The 2 large canisters made it safe and sound. Thank you. Thanks for great show. Fast secure shipping. Great items thank you Great seller! Thank you so much 😊 It’s perfect! Super fast shipping🙌 She had it listed as antique and the tag is cut off. The tag partly says Mainstay from Walmart. Disappointed because I thought u was getting an antique but was not in fact an antique.
Hi, I’m really sorry for the confusion here. I want to assure you I did not remove the tag, and I would never intentionally misrepresent an item. When I got the quilt, I was told it was vintage and, in this case, I trusted that information instead of verifying it further. I completely understand your disappointment and take responsibility for not doing more research beforehand. I would truly like to make this right, so please check your messages so we can discuss further! I loved the recipe tin! Thank you! Beautiful pieces, great show! Loved my giveaway. Very generous. Thank you! Beautiful quilts! Great packaging! Thank you so much!😊 GORGEOUS DOILIES! 10/10 RECOMMEND! 🤍 Cutie items. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Thank you so much! They are so cute! And the cow print packaging was adorable as well! 🩷 So happy with my order!! It arrived so quickly and I loved the sweet note inside! 10 stars! 🌟