Reviews (923)Thank you for the giveaway! Pins were good and packaging was good. Also has good Giveys, but unfortunately not all the Giveys I won were included. Tried reaching out to the seller. Great packaging, thank you! I Love my Haul, especially my Phineas and Ferb and Perry pins. I was happy to get so many P&F / P pins. I will be on the look out for more during your shows 😂. Packed nice, well protected. Was delivered faster than expected. Will definitely buy from again. I’ll be tuning into there next shows for sure. Thank you so so much ❤️ Great seller!!! Always love her shows! pins are look fantastic. fast ship. Great seller! always beautiful pins! fast shipping! thank you! Fast shipping and looked great! Love my new pins!!! Thank you!! Also thank you for the givey! Thank you for the quick delivery of items. Crazy quick shipper and a great deal! I’m obsessed with my pin💛 Beautiful pins and great prices! Pins are Beautiful and Fast Shipping! Highly recommend this seller! Thank you so much! Always a pleasure! Love the pin fairy! Always bringing the newest pins for great deals. Thank you! Great pins and great giveaways!! Thank you Great pins, fast shipping. Thanks so much!! Thank you for my amazing pins! I’ll be back for more! Can’t wait to buy from you again! Thank you! One of my favorite pin sellers! Excellent shows, products, prices, and shipping! Amazing pins and amazing giveaways fast shipping
Not only great pins and packaging but such good shows! I watched the whole thing and loved it! Love my pins! Thank you!!