Reviews (39)I joined this amazing woman’s show and it was like a personal shopping experience. Great conversation and incredible jewelry and deals! I spent a significant amount of time and money with her, and she packaged my order very well and even sent it requiring signature. I’m incredibly grateful for the time I spent and I am beyond happy with the pieces I received. I highly recommend her and will definitely be shopping with her again! well packed. and exactly as shown on shown. Following this seller. Great deals and nice items, TY Thank you so much. Appreciate the thoughtful note in the package. Ornament well packed as usual. Great packaging… loved opening my box of goodies. Thank you… enjoyed the show had a good evening with everyone…🎄🎅 Absolutely, very happy with my purchases. Everything arrived in excellent condition. Thank you Love my ornaments
So happy to find the mixing bowl one for my mom
Packaged great for shipping! Thank you… enjoyed watching your show…great packing…🎄🎅 Excellent packaging! Excellent seller!! Obsessed with this beautiful Swan planter! Thank you! I loved it too! Almost kept it!! Thank you!! Thank you for your purchase! Great new seller! Items arrived in great condition and shipped quickly! I enjoyed moderating for them as well. 5/5 🌟 Thank you for being my MOD!