Reviews (139)Not what you advertised Lol. You didn't even buy anything, you received a give-a-way item. "It is tough to 'misrepresent' a completely free giveaway that was explicitly explained on stream. If you didn't know what you were entering to win, all you had to do was ask. Leaving a 1-star review over a free gift you didn't ask questions about says a lot more about your etiquette than my shop." I hope you have the kind of day you deserve 🙏 Absolutely phenomenal print on the Pumpkin Vader!!! Was packaged perfectly with even the saber being wrapped and the cape not even on yet! Top tier seller that runs an amazing show! Highly recommend picking up your big figs or busts here! OMGGGG. I was finally able to purchase something from The 3D Wizard and I am so happy with my purchase. Amazing quality and fast shipping.
Thank you for the note clarifying the process for the other figures. Can’t wait to receive them! You have a life-long buyer in me. Always amazing products and great customer support and service!!always a pleasure to work with you!
3D wizard does some amazing things with his 3D printers . Always delivering great results and incredible service and packaging!! thank you for the stickers Great show and great merchandise, fast shipping
they were well wrapped in bubble wrap, not damaged it got shipped fast and received it just in time for celebrating his birthday. 10/10 he enjoyed his birthday presents and was excited. My repeat large order arrived quickly and no issues. One of the best seller on Whatnot and someone I would consider a friend for his support to my show and for his dedication to his craft of making some of the best 3d printed figures I have seen so far!! Great work and superb service to his customers!! Faaast shipping. awsome flash ty Excellent seller!! Awesome items!! Will def be back . Thank you Thanks so much package very well very fast shipping These are some of the best items I’ve bought off of Whatnot!!! Can’t wait for the next show!!! The best!!!! SUCH QUALITY WORK AND AMAZING DEALS!!!! Great deals on some custom 3d printed stuff. Quality varied depending on what I order. The minifig stadium is super nice! Highly recommend. Some of the big figs not so much. I’ve ordered a number of big figs from different people and these were some of the lower quality ones I’ve received. The price was by far the lowest though, so I’m not at all disappointed. Light switch and outlet covers are awesome and in my son’s room. Seller communication was great. He took a lot of orders and ran behind but was very upfront and honest. I appreciated that. He did deliver by my son’s bday as promised. Thanks much! Will be back for more!