Reviews (1,691)Another great batch of gently used frames. Packaged with care and fast shipping. Thank you! Always consistent - good product at a great price!
Great stream. Eyewear on point and Sunny's for great deals. Thank you. Gorgeous Fendi sunglasses! thank you! all the help around the medicine man is the best My glasses are awesome thank you The medicine man very much appreciated 😊 These guys and daughters are one of cheese BESTEST streams on the app, if you haven't stopped in one of their shows NOW is the time OMG I am obsessed with all of these frames. Thank you so so much! Shipping took 6 days, packaging was great! Glasses do not come with a case. Great packaging and 🔥 frames, thank you! Yes! Yes! And yes! They were as described. They were packaged nicely and they arrived quickly. Beautiful pair of glasses! Thank you so much for them and thank you as well for your excellent customer service. It’s truly appreciated. God bless you guys. I love all the frames. Thank you.😊 like the Gucci grab but they juzz seem kinda like older kids glasses 🤔l really like the sellers so I will keep them. 💪🏾thankz!