Reviews (1,288)Fabulous seller and so knowledgeable! I love all my beauties! Thank you! Omg these are just amazing!!!! And the giveaway was awesome! Thank you so much ☺️ Beautiful piece excellently wrapped just like the other expensive ones. Quick shipping as well. Thank you.z, alchemist! I’ll be following you! Amazing pieces from London! Krys’s shows and her jewelry are simply the very best!! Wow, wow, wow!!! This time, my necklace is outstanding!!! I love it. This seller has a wealth of information to share on gold standard business practices so come shop and learn! Love all of my pieces. They are all so beautiful. Can’t wait until the next show! received thank you the_accessory_alchemistSeller
🫶🏻🫶🏻 Thanks Krys!the_accessory_alchemistSeller
Always! I’m truly happy that Roberta put us together. Thank you! A plus plus plus!!! Lovely ring beautifully packaged. Excellent quality! Thank you!!!the_accessory_alchemistSeller
Thank you so much for your beautiful review. I truly appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!🫶🏻 Absolutely LOVE my rings! Great condition, fun vintage pieces. TOP NOTCH seller! Don’t miss her shows!the_accessory_alchemistSeller
It was so lovely to meet you last week. Thank you so much and I’m thrilled that you love your rings! I hope to see you soon.❤️ Stunning pieces!!! 😍 Jess’s pieces are amazing!!! Stunning and gorgeous! the_accessory_alchemistSeller
🫶🏻❤️🫶🏻❤️🫶🏻❤️ love every scottie!!!the_accessory_alchemistSeller
Stephanie, I think you have probably purchased every single Scottie dog piece of jewelry I’ve ever had. And I absolutely love that for you and me.! I’m on the hunt! Thank you so much Awesome seller! Very knowledgeable and passionate about what she buys and sells! Love her shows!the_accessory_alchemistSeller
Thank you for your beautiful review! I hope to see you soon. Love that I was able to get 1 of your collab parures from you and Jess. 🩵🩶🩵🩶🩵 beautiful treasured pieces. 🫶🏼the_accessory_alchemistSeller
Oh my goodness, Tracy! I cannot thank you enough for your purchase. Alchemy by Jess was a labor of love and I’m so glad you were able to get one in your hands. I truly appreciate you! So beautiful!!! 🩷the_accessory_alchemistSeller
See… The support! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Always gorgeous vintage jewelry!!! the_accessory_alchemistSeller
Jenn! Thank you so much for always supporting me! You’re one of the best!!!🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 I adore this cute as pie Seller and her enthusiasm to teach and help us as we grow along. Would Love to go to Europe with her one day!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️the_accessory_alchemistSeller
You are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much and get your passport ready! Beautiful items!! Great seller!!the_accessory_alchemistSeller
❤️❤️❤️ Love every Piece I buy from Krys!! Her packaging takes it to the next level. Each item is packed with such care❤️❤️❤️the_accessory_alchemistSeller
Hi Sylvia! Thank you so much for your beautiful review. You’re a gem!! Wow, this brooch is quite amazing! Thank you so much! See you next time!!! Beautiful boxing!!!the_accessory_alchemistSeller
😘🫶🏻😘🫶🏻 What a sale! Thank you so much A-A! Love everything! Did I say I Love everything!! 😆💕the_accessory_alchemistSeller
Jean, thank you so much! I’m so happy when people love my jewelry . I truly appreciate you! Great pieces at great prices. Keep it coming!the_accessory_alchemistSeller
Elaine, I’m trying! Thank you so so much!