Reviews (545)Amazing as always! 💜 She is honestly one of the sweetest, kindest people I’ve ever had the pleasure of buying from. She always makes you feel so welcomed and appreciated, and you can truly tell how much she cares about her customers. I absolutely love supporting her and will definitely continue coming back and buying from her! 🥰💜 If you haven’t purchased from her yet, you’re seriously missing out! ✨ Amazing as always thank you! Thank you 😊 hope you have a wonderful day. Of course 5 stars, would give more if I could. I love all of The Cozy Coop products. 🥰🥰 I wish there was more than 5 stars I am obsessed with all the products I received I will 1,000% return for more! Thank you so much! Oh my goodness that is so kind 💕 Thank you! Only the best from Mrs coop! If you don’t already have the laundry scent booster you’re sleeping! Sweetest host on this app ❤️ Love all the things I get from you. 727 remains my favorite 😍 As always I can't say enough about these products and these shows. I absolutely love Coop and the products! 🩵 Smells really good. I absolutely love, love, love all her products! Makes my world smell soooo good 😉 As always perfect. Thank you for my extras. 🩵 The best smelling box I ever got!! ❤️ Thank you for my givey and LOVE LOVE ALL my oils. Obsessed with everything I’ve purchased! The most thoughtful & sincere person I’ve met on this app ❤️ Obsessed with all the scents Amy makes ◡̈ thank you friend! Amazing as always! Thank you so much! ☺️ Love the givy and my car air freshener 🫶💜 Such amazing products! I’m a huge Amy fan! Tysm! 🌹♥️💖