Reviews (1,210)Fabulous clothes and Gina is such a cool woman. Her shows are fun to watch. Super shows! so much fun! merchandise is the best. I mean really where can you go to laugh your azz of and get great deals for ridiculous prices! Precious seller and lovely items. 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 you absolutely have to book Gina's shows! Fantastic items at super low prices! You'll laugh and be very entertained! Can't ask for more! Don't miss out! I love the seller and everything I purchased thank you so much!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Everything is exactly as shown during the stream and it was packaged well. would buy from gina again! Love everything Gina!! Love your shows also!!! Thank you!!! Thank you 😊 beautiful I got some gems 💎 you are absolutely 💯 AmaZing. I love all my new treasures, thank you Gina!
The absolute best stuff from one of the most entertaining sellers ever!!
Love ya!!!! I did need that lol Thank you so much can’t wait till the next live Thank you so much! I love my stuff! thank you Gina. you always have such fun , feel good shows. you're the absolute best. I get the most unique items from you . I cried opening my package!! I miss you sis so much! This app NEEDS GINA. Just amazing, kind, thoughtful, beautiful and has cool shiet! Love you sister!!! Love them all!! Thank you so much!!! loved them but my grandson took one for himself. Love this seller so much! Gina is the best host with the best items and you never know what she will bring to her show but always a blast! Love all my items and love you 💕🫶🏻 🎙️ A+++++++ Seller Always Fast Shipping and Amazing products You don’t want to miss this seller’s shows! She is hilarious and talented in every way! An old soul with a pure heart and 🔥 merch!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🍭Perfect everything as always!❤️🍭 Most amazing and unique finds on the App!! Most fun and entertaining show!!! She’s got true vintage, Jordan’s, Kantha, grail tees and even rubber 🍇!! You don’t want to miss her shows!! And her heart is even better than her items!!! Pure GOLD! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️