Reviews (523)Excellent experience throughout! Absolutely phenomenal seller! highly recommended! looking forward to doing more business with you! Thank you again! Best Dogfather on WN!Thanks, I’m the original dogfather on WN great show and host. awesome cards thank you and will visit t againAppreciate the review, thanks for coming Excellent experience throughout! I love your shows! They're so fun and exciting! Thank you❤️Thanks for coming & your ongoing support, much appreciated. Good streamer very knowledgeable in Canadian Awesome Host Great products Faster shipping and Good packaging.Thanks again hoss, appreciate the review Such an AMAZING person, kind, generous, and honest! Awesome seller, I HIGHLY recommend buying from The Dogfather!Thanks for that review, I appreciate it a lot. Awesome giveaway! Thank you very much!! great product selection. good prices. positive seller. I will be back!!!Thanks for the review Phil Very thoughtful giveaway, thanks The best entertaining show I have seen in a while! Great show! excellent products and packaging Excellent experience throughout! Always a fun time with the_dogfather. Packing, shipping and value are all on point. 5 star seller and huge supporter of the whatnot community. Great show. Great coins. Fast shipping. Appreciate the review Don Received item won.
plus a buyer’s givvy.
Always a fun show.
Fast shipping >>>You lucky slice of bread 🍞 , thanks for coming excellent excellent excellent Amazing seller, great deals, always a pleasure.Thank you.