Reviews (341)What a great show I picked up so many awesome crafting deals. Packaged arrived today and everything was packed nicely. I'm so excited to use my new items. Thank you 🙏 Beautiful papers. Thank you for the kind note as well. 💖 I love all my goodies. I especially love the oriental art book you sent as a gift and the Japanese geishas. Great prices and fast shipment!! I love everything! Thank you! I absolutely LOVE my stuff!! Thank you!! Great grab!! Thank you so much!!😊 One of the kindest sellers on whatnot. Always a joy to watch!! Great items & wonderful to watch The books I received are super adorable!! love love love them! tysm for everything!! 🥰❤️ Thank you so much!! Great seller, super friendly and sincere. Fast shipping. You know I'll be back! Such adorable handmade items from one of my very favorite sellers on whatnot. She’s as talented as she is kind so that’s off the charts!! If you want great items from a seller you can watch over & over Doxie is your girl!! she is such a sweetie. Great items and fun auctio n. Super fast delivery and I love all my goodies and extras. ❤️❤️❤️ Oh my God!! Michelle made these amazing Christmas ephemera tags and danglers they are absolutely adorable!! Love coming to her shows are so fun!! And she has an amazing personality!! Plus she one of my favorite people on here!! She always has amazing finds if you haven’t booked all her shows I suggest you do!! Thank you so much for the gifts and beautiful hand made items my friend” You and your Hubby rock!!😘❤️🫶❤️🫶🥰🥰 Beautiful handmade items and fast shipping. One of the best sellers on whatnot!! Great items & wonderful to watch!! One of the sweetest and kindest sellers on whatnot. Wonderful products and a joy to watch!! Love the embossing folders! Wonderful seller and fast shipping@ Friendly seller and good quality items. Thank you for the givvy as well. 👍🏼 Excellent!! Thanks so much!! 😃 I love all my goodies. Thank you for the extras and I love them. I am going to do a Japanese junk journal and the oriental items will be perfect. Always love your shows! Thank you so much!! Can’t wait to use all these inks! 🤭🦁❤️