Reviews (40)This was my second order from this shop and it was just as beautifully packaged as the first! Fun seller, good products! Thank you great fast and safe shipping. awesome deal and people. Appreciate you! Stunning notebook and wonderful seller! TYSM!!!! Joined to support a friend.
Left with full collections of shit I didn’t even care about. Now I’m hunting for the secret 🤨
And she can relax with the flawless packaging like she works for Santa himself. The exceptional customer service? Also excessive. We get it. You’re perfect.
She’s alright, I guess.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Absolutely adore this seller and their shows!! Thank you for my order. I am having a lot of fun! Thank you so much for the beautiful skullpanda figures 🫶 they arrived safely and are so beautiful!!! These items are so precious. Everything was beautifully packaged and arrived quickly. very well packaged. thank you so much! I've now completed my set 🫶 Fast shipping and was packaged so well, thank you! Packaging was amazing, seller was so sweet. The cards included were sealed and well kept. Got some freebie stickers and a lovely handwritten note. Will be purchasing from her again!!! Such a sweetheart, highly recommend. 🫶❤️ TYSM!!!!! Arrived very quickly and in great condition!!!! 10/10 🤩🤩🤩 I collect beans. The society has beans. Unique beans. Beans came carefully packaged. Can't wait to order more beans. 🫘🔥 soo happy with my purchase! everything came so nicely packed. and love my givey! thank you!✨️ Excellent packing. Nice thank u note. Great seller. Will buy again from Fated My stuff got here so quickly! Everything was packaged beautifully and it was so much fun getting to bid on items. Definitely recommend