Reviews (1,474)I love her talent and she gave me such great ideas!! Thank you for such a lovely package! Ty for the great stickers! Can’t wait to frame these and add them to my wall! Thank you!! 😊 tysvm! I'm now just a few pieces short of completing my 8 place settings! excellent packaging! My freaking purchases from you make me sooo happyyyy 🙂 Thank you! You are the sweetest and the coolest - absolutely Love your art card! 😍🫠💕 & thanks for the good vibes! 💜💜💜 Arrived in perfect condition!! Tysm!
😊👍🤘🫶🏻 Great seller here on WN 🌺 Leah is the best! Super fun show, shipping was fast and arrived safely! Thank you so much! The playing cards arrived safely! They’re great, very cute, and a nice price. Thank you ✨🤍🖤✨ Love the trading card and the choco taco is amazing I can't wait to decorate with it for Halloween. If you want to be happy…. Go to the happiest spot! That’s what I do!❤️ Really enjoyed the nostalgic sticker show and my purchases! TY for the wonderful stickers! I’m so excited to have receive my paisley vintage wallpaper two days ago. The vintage wallpaper rolled up place inside triangle box work perfectly! Thank you for mailing the gifted half to second party. All & all thank you so much💐💐 Ty for the great stickers! Awesome seller with super cool vintage stickers. Love all of the vintage stickers! Thank you!❤️ Such amazing vintage stickers! Thank you! ❤️