Reviews (405)Ty so much Joe for the awesome order !!! Grandkids will love them . Sys , V Awsome Tshirts From A Really Awsome Dude !!! Thanks Joe . Sys , V Amazing seller and great products. My lil one loved her penguin 🫶🏻 Love it all and you are so kind to send the extras for the kids at the hospital! Great seller!! Support Joe!! open out of the package and it was busted. well if you review the video you can definitely tell is wasnt opened as its still in the plastic in the video receipt. cant be held responsible for a manufacturer defect but I would have dealt with it immediately had you given me the opportunity. appreciate the negative review lowering my rating which is detrimental to small sellers but thats ok!!! Such a great purchase! My NeeDoh arrived exactly as described and in perfect condition. Shipping was incredibly fast, and everything was packaged securely. The quality is excellent, and my son absolutely loves it! 😊 I’m very happy with the entire experience. Wonderful seller, smooth transaction, and I would happily purchase from them again! Thank you the_joe_eremus for the super gummy squish ball, it has an awesome squish to it. Please check out my friend the_joe_eremus if you haven’t already he’s a great guy really funny and an amazing and awesome seller with Banger items every show! He’s definitely a 5 star seller! I’m always happy with the way my items were packaged and his Fast Delivery!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💜💜💜💜💜 The coconut oil cheese block is my favorite that I got. Joe remembers his customers and always following the next best items! He wants his orders to be 100% and I appreciate his integrity, thank you Joe 😊 Fast shipping! Items as described! Tysm!! Thank you I love the key chain Joe and his family are my faves in the squishy game!! Goooooo Red Sox! 🤪😂 EXCELLENT SELLER! I am a lifetime customer of him now! Great packaging and excellent communication.
AWESOME SELLER! Im a lifetime customer! first purchase! Impressed at the fast shipping! All was awesome! Thank you! Joe is the best! His products are always so nice, and he’s seriously one of the funniest and kindest sellers. His shows are always a good time—you’re guaranteed to laugh! Definitely recommend shopping with Joe! I’m absolutely INLOVE with my squishies! The seller was amazing as well. Incredibly friendly & shipped super fast! The prices are great & is also a fun live to hangout in! 10/10 recommend!!✨ Amazing squishes and has so many optionsthank you. check out.my new crunchies Love it all!! Joe always has a huge selection and is down to earth and chill! Support this guy! He’s one of the good ones!! Shipped quickly and great quality. Thanks!