Reviews (84)Always a 12/10 experience with this seller. She truly goes above and beyond. 🫶🌸 Jess is the best. Her stuff is the best and top quality, love my jewellery and nails. Can’t wait to shop your clothes girl!! So beautiful! Thank you!!
Great quality - great prices - thank you so much!!!😊 Loved all the items I got! Great price but one of my lulu tights I thought.. the dark blue one had a white stain that can’t come out and seller said everything was clean sadly. I tried taking it out but it feels like dried up crazy glue or something the_luxe_vault_liveSeller
Hi there,
All items were as seen on screen and checked prior to mailing. We could have either issued a refund or replacement item. La commande est arrivé rapidement et l’article en super état! Merci the_luxe_vault_liveSeller
Merci beaucoup! 😊 Nous sommes ravis que tout soit arrivé rapidement et en excellent état. Au plaisir de vous revoir à notre prochain live! 💕
Always such great quality and packages with care! Thank you 😊 💜 the_luxe_vault_liveSeller
Thanks Brenda! 🫶💕 had one minor issue but was resolved the other items was great Always love my purchases thank you so much! Love it as described 🫶🏾the_luxe_vault_liveSeller
Thanks for your purchase, see you at the next show! 💕 Great quality and some still with tags on. Great find! Great quality - packaged with care - thank you so much 💜 Got the mood rings love them. Perfect size and earrings are beautiful. Thank you so much. Love everything thank you! Excellent quality! Excellent prices! Thank you ♥️ I love everything definitely coming back for more Items well packaged - quickly shipped - and best of all beautiful quality! ❤️ I will be back to purchase more! ♥️