Reviews (1,088)Fast shipping!!! I love all my items 🤗 Thank you!!! Two free needohs!!! Thank youu My daughter got the rare glitter pumpkin!! Thanks again Great show. Awesome seller. Packing was perfect. I will buy from the_Mullys again. My givy came wrapped and shipped fast! Great service. My fav place to get all my squishies! I love everything 🫶🏼 Arrived on time and as expected. Great show, great packaging and quick shipping. The attention to detail in the careful packing of the order was VERY much appreciated!!!
Thank you so much for the free givvy!! My daughter is going to be so happy! &fast shipping 🥳👍🏼 Great case for your nee doh squishes Loved all the items I bought, including my squishy cases. Thank you for the quality items!! Once again everything come in great time, packaging, and it was exactly what the little ones wanted!!! packaged nicely! thank you <3 Thank ♡ You!!! Love this Seller 🫶 Fun Host, Good Music, Sweet Kiddos, Amazing Selection and Prices. Ships Incredibly FAST 💗💗💗 ♡CURTSY Just what I was hoping for the color is cute and fast shipping I love this product