Reviews (210)thanks for the givy! I love the 2 magnet hens ! the hull mugs completed my set! Nicely packaged fun vintage tin! Many thanks. love my new items. beautiful glass pieces in person. arrived safely. thank you 😊😊 Fantastic seller! Super fast shipping with professional packaging. Items arrived perfectly, thank you so much! 🙌🏼 Buy it now card arrived quickly and in secure packaging. A graded card so looked great and the slab was in great condition. Great seller would buy from them again👍👍 too cute!! thank you so much Can’t remember what the random pull was, but arrived safe and sound, packing was great! Another chicken
the_oaks_vintage_cabinetSeller
You love those Magnets. Thank you Katie Yayayaay
the_oaks_vintage_cabinetSeller
Thank you Katie glad you love it. Good job
the_oaks_vintage_cabinetSeller
Thank you Katie My glowing candle holders are even more beautiful in person!! I also found a compote I didn’t even know came in pressed glass! Always pleased with all of my purchases. Thank you thank you!!! Absolutely stunning pieces!!!! Antique salt cellars but my favorite…. My vintage Fostoria harp bookends 😍 I just can’t thank you enough they’re stunning! Amazing shop I will always return to Perfect the_oaks_vintage_cabinetSeller
Thank you Scott, glad everything got to you in great shape. Love those glasses. Unbelievable the_oaks_vintage_cabinetSeller
Thank you so much Scott for your purchase and great review. Please come back and see us. Absolutely love those uranium glasses you bought. I thought they glowed with black light the_oaks_vintage_cabinetSeller
They do glow under a 365 Blacklight but not a 395 blacklight. They are glowing in the video of the show you just have to make sure you have the right light on them. Thank you for your purchase Debra. Thank you!!!the_oaks_vintage_cabinetSeller
Thank you so much Stephanie Love it❤️the_oaks_vintage_cabinetSeller
Thank you so much Tammy glad you love the magnet. 😳 WOW I love this company!!the_oaks_vintage_cabinetSeller
Thank you so much BunBun for the great review. Please follow and bookmark our shows. Live to see you again. Beautiful uranium glass! Thank you!the_oaks_vintage_cabinetSeller
Lauren thank you so much for the great review, so glad you got all your pieces in and love them. Please come back and see us in our next shows. I spent the entire weekend with Oaks Vintage buying antique/vintage crystal decor to redecorate my home. I ordered the surprise box on the Sunday live. When I received the surprise box, it was another crystal piece that matched all the pieces I bought over the weekend from them. I LOVE THIS SHOP! Clay and Ashley are phenomenal sellers with top tier products! Thank you both soooo much!!!!!!!the_oaks_vintage_cabinetSeller
Gianna thank you so much for the fantastic review. Love all the items you got and hope you come back and see us. Please share with your friends. Happy to add the pretty salt cellar to my collection the_oaks_vintage_cabinetSeller
Love the salt cellars flip flop thank you for the great review. Just got the surprise box today. shipping was extremely fast and everything was packed quite well. I was excited to open the surprise and found some really great things. the_oaks_vintage_cabinetSeller
Oh Lala thank you so much. We’re so happy you liked be all your items and got them safely and quickly. See you back in our next shows hopefully.