Reviews (71)Great cookbook in excellent condition. Quick ship, Love these cookbooks! Quick ship. Item arrived quickly. As described. Packed very professionally. Awesome seller! Thank you! I was so excited when I opened my box and saw all of this goodness ! Beautiful treasures. Fast shipping. Packed well. Responsive seller. AAA+++++ Items arrived quickly. As described. Packed very professionally. Awesome seller! Thank you! Nice packaging, speedy delivery! Very happy with all of my items!! Thank you It arrived perfectly!!!! Thank you, I love it! Everything arrived safely and quickly. Glass was packaged with a lot of care, thank you! Just as described,, I love it.. In great condition and shipped really fast. thank you I highly recommend this seller.. This is a beautiful basket. It arrived safely with no damage. Your description of the basket was spot on. Can’t wait to decorate with it. Thank you so much. I am thrilled with everything I ordered! Chip in lamp shade that was not called out. Everything was wrapped very well. Only issue was the hen on nest. Did have a small chip on its beak 😔was listed as no call outs. Thank you for my items. Just a little sad about his beak. thank you for the ephemera! such great stuff!!! So many good pieces!! Everything was packaged so well and with love! Thank you!! Quick shipping! Thank you Great items! Wonderful shipping! Just the best sellers🥰 Excellent items! Carefully wrapped to prevent any breakage. Fast shipping- thank YOU!!!