Reviews (1,168)awesome host. fun show. great deals. excellent condition. shipped fast and packed well. Nice product will work with again. I can’t recommend this seller highly enough. She went above and beyond to ensure I ended up with a pin I wanted. I am so grateful. She is a gem! Thank you!! Great pins, great seller! Thank you so much! Love all my pins! Will be shopping with you again! Great seller with fantastic pins! Thank you :) awesome host. fun show. great deals. excellent condition. shipped fast and packed well. So so happy with my pins! I bought a graduation Mickey pin to commemorate my upcoming college graduation and it’s perfect for my board! ❤️ nice product will work with again. Thank you for the giveaway sticker & card! Super cute pins and love seller! Always have a fun time in stream! Thank you! Loved my package!! Love the show even more!! Aside from … well nvm lolol best show! Thank you!! Fantastic seller, great pins!
Excellent seller. All pins arrived in perfect condition, lookin' gorgeous! Thanks so much! Amazing, incredible, funny, kind - the list goes on! Always have the best time at her shows and get some of the best pins/deals around. Thank you as always! Excellent seller with fun shows and great giveaways! Item as described, packaged well, and shipped quickly. Thank you!!