Reviews (243)thank you guys 5 stars as always Stunning Cards and the Sellers are amazing more then happy to hunt for cards you need, all in great condition also. Super fast Shipping. Received thank you no issues fast delivery 🥰🥰 Thank you so much for the amazing deal I ready appreciate it this seller is amazing and so helpful 100% recommend Perfect condition, reasonable price, kind seller Amazing products in near mint condition - speedy service from a fantastic team! Thank you 🫶🏻 thanknyou guys for the card my daughter will love it fantastic streamers, very fair priced, will go out of their ways to find you needed cards, very well shipped and arrived fast ☺️ thank you very much guys amazing sellers, always helping find the cards I need 😍 Great seller! Excellent packaging and speedy delivery! Thanks a lot 🙏 Item arrived quickly and perfectly packaged! Would def recommend. Fab streams! Fantastic service as always! Amazing streamers! Cards always arrive quickly and in perfect order! Would 💯 recommend! Thanks arrived really quickly, cards all really clean, good deals as well. thank you! very nice couple, joy to be on their stream, packaging was unbelievably good, took me 30 mins to get to the slabs I bought so I know they were well protected, would definitely recommend these legends :) A lovely bundle of mid Vintage cards
Quickly delivered
Well packaged
Thanks Great stream everything come perfect
great stream and good laugh. Cards arrived safely thank u for the quick delivery