Reviews (254)Wonderful things for unbelievable prices!! 💖💖 Great items - fast shipping! Great items. If you’re not following this seller you’re missing out! These are really cute necklaces! Thank you!! Best quality and person here!! Thank you Love everything I got!! Your the best!!
Thank you!! Beautiful and perfect as always!! Thank you so much!! fabulous! I love everything I always get from The Rock lady! she is a secret gemthat should not be kept secret.. she always has the most amazing selection at the best prices! and she's got such a sweet calming vibe during her show 💕💕💕 Love everything!! Thank you so much!! I've been so excited to get this package! this lady is totally underrated... such a hidden gem... GREAT CABS GREAT PRICES FAST SHIPPING WONDERFUL PACKAGING 💕 seriously... DON'T SLEEP 💕💕💕 awesome as always! thank you kindly!! Love all the rocks I got/bought for the Rock lady. Everything was delivered quickly and as I picked out. She is the nicest while doing her shows calm and handled everyone when asking for selection. I will most definitely buy from her again Great stones, Thank you for the givvys!! love the various shapes and materials you always have! your cabs are amazing! Thank you! Always amazing cabochons, great quality love the turquoise one I got. And thank you for the givys! Beautiful pieces, extremely well packaged and very fast shipping! Thank you very much loved all of my cabochons! Great seller, loved everything! Thank you very much! Amazing cabochons as always! So pretty and thank you for the givy! Can’t wait for your next show!