Reviews (15)If I could give zero stars I would. Seller messaged me and told me that because I didn’t buy at least 3 items she will not be sending me my items. The giveaway was a Bear in the big blue house plush and the second was a bear in the big blue house necklace. She told me to cancel my order and then blocked me. Have not received anything from the seller.
Don’t run giveaways if you don’t intend to keep your end of the deal and send the products. I held my end of the deal. all buyers giveaways were shipped out. your statements are inaccurate further indicating i made the right decision. yes I absolutely blocked you. I will block anyone who doesn't respect our rules. notice the only bad review i have is from you ? that's for good reason. have a great day. Such a cool giveaway thank you My purchase was just as described! Seller is extremely sweet, and the items are perfect! so beautiful! thank you! great seller, fast shipping!! You can tell that the seller had a black dog. Tons of dog hair in box and on lamp. hi , i definitely do have a black dog. I kept that lamp up high on my curio cabinet in hopes of keeping it pet hair free , i do believe you were a pre bidder but in my lives I always playfully joke that all items come with free pet hair , I do of course try to keep the items as clean as possible but that isnt always avoidable unfortunately. I will take this review very seriously and look for new ways to keep my items pet hair free I care deeply about the customers experience and greatly appreciate your business. Great item. Will enjoy it this Fall! Thank you. One of the coke glasses was broken. I sent a picture of it in messages to seller but thought I could leave a picture of it here so I didn’t leave it above with the picture of the chipped creamer. thanks for your feedback. we will take this into consideration for future shipments. please note you order many breakable items , we wrapped with care all carefully wrapped in layers of bubble wrap. we are sorry for the inconvenience and will ensure we add even more precautions for future shipments.