Reviews (1,384)Love the yo-yo’s and butterflies! 🦋 Luv this quilt block! Thank you! Outstanding products super fast shipping Such great quilt pieces. Well packaged =^••^= I recommend Love love love my yo yo’s!!
Going to hand see all together and put on my dining room table .
The bonnet Sue, the Dresden plate will be great to hoop it and give as gifts. Thanks again Great seller! Awesome things! Always the best quilt pieces! Thank you! excellent seller fun show. these are perfect - thank you I love all of it! Thank you! Very easy to purchase and was as described. excellent seller fun shows Great seller! Will purchase from again. Thank you for all the goodies, cannot wait to put them to use. She confused everyone by offering to make a second one. Knowing we needed 2, she should have run it as two for us to pay for 2. Little miss leading in my opinion. Wasn’t happy when I received it. Won’t order from her again.
Hello, I am very sorry for your confusion however, the single item was listed at the starting bid of $32. It was a handmade Christmas stocking with crocheted lace. I explained during the show that I could make another one if you wanted. At no time did I say I was running them as a set. I ran it as the listing stated. Then after the auction I addressed you a few times and you never responded, so please tell me how this is my fault. THEN, when I sent you the stocking I sent a note stating that I would make another stocking for you at a discount and then this beautiful review lol.