Reviews (78)The stich wallet is beautiful 😍 Great show great gifts Thanks Great show, easy shopping. Keep up the great shows. Your ahow was so much fun!!! I will definitely be back. I got your package today and it was absolutely great! Love the way you packaged everything and my givvy s were great!! Thank you so much!!! ❤️ ❤️❤️ Such a beautiful phone stand! Can’t wait to use it at work! One of my favorite rooms thank you so much StickersHi the FREE giveaway is Seller's choice which is stated as the product category and the item description. Therefore the order was %100 accurate. I suggest reading the show notes and item description before you enter any free giveaway, especially if you're offended by stickers. Or better yet make a purchase, Buyer's givvy is never stickers in my show. Thank you for your feedback. GIRLLLLLL!!!! Time for Merida!!! Bc MALI is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 TYSM Thank you for the giftcard Always an amazing show!! Thank you!! Great show! Fast shipping The art work ✨️ is beautiful. The jewelery is gorgeous. thank you Amazing beautiful seller so kind ships fast and I would definitely go back and visit her shows and buy again