Reviews (111)Great product. Great show great seller highly recommend. Great show! So excited for my pins. Would love to do business again
One of the best sellers!! 🥰🔥 They always help out as much as they can & are the friendliest ppl!! ❤️❤️ Thank you for the givy 🫶🏻🌉 Thank you so much for my pins! And a special thank you for giving me the opportunity to get a new wave pin without selling my other kidney! 😆👏🏼🌉 I appreciate my bridge fam so much 🪄✨🫶🏻 Great show and pin selection Everything was in excellent condition, shipped well and fast! Pin came in as shown. Great condition. Quick shipping and packaged well. Thank you. Happy to have it in the collection. Great packaging and fast shipping!!! Loved what I got. Packaged well and received quickly Thank y’all so much for tracking down the Ariel earhat and getting it for me! It arrived very quickly too!! 10/10 recommend ⭐️✨🪄 Thank you guys so much for going out of your way to hunt down my Ariel pins I wanted!! I appreciate it so very much! 🪄✨ Love my pins and thank you for the stickers I received my beautiful pins & it came super fast and packaged perfectly! Tysm you guys 💖 Fast shipping and beautiful pins! Obsessed with my pins! Can’t wait to shop with them again! Such sweet awesome people!! ❤️ Will most definitely be returning for more!! Great seller! Package came exceptionally fast and pins arrived safely packaged and in great condition! 10/10 recommend this seller:)