Reviews (221)Amazing items!!!! Thank u so much everything is beautiful! ❤️❤️❤️ Thanks for a sweet order and a great time on your show!!! Love it all!!!! Thank u!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Gigi is an amazing host at her shows and always engaging with the community!. Everything I purchased from Gigis is stunning, amazing quality, brand new and she puts extra effort when sending the package. Gigi you rock. Fantastic pieces and beautifully packaged. Don’t hesitate to shop from her “studio” Gigi is simply amazing! I wish I could properly put into words just how amazing I think she is. Everything is packaged so beautifully and carefully, and every single piece is so unique. Whenever I get a package from her, it honestly feels like opening a Christmas present! 🎁✨
Thank you again, Gigi, for everything! You’re truly the best! ❤️ Love love love my overalls !! Her energy is not the only thing you’ll adore and appreciate. Gigi has such an eye for unique and fun fashion. I came across her show and instantly was so intrigued by her charisma! Then all the stuff she was showing was also friggen amazing, so really.. when she tells you it’s a good buy. Just get it! 🙈🙈 Gigi you are good at what you do. I love all the items I got and super excited for more things you’ll introduce to me and up my momma fashion! I’ll try to send you some photos! :) thank you! The product was delivered as promised by The Studio. The shipping was quick. The additional shipping charge on the product however made the customer pay more than what these products were outside on retail. That is not the retailer’s fault though. This was your first purchase, purchased 3 dumplings squishies at a dollar start, 3 times, paid a total of $20 for of them plus tax and shipping, we do not receive, whatnot does. They retail for 13.95 ea on Amazon. So your calculation is wrong. 42 dollars is what you would have paid anywhere else, plus shipping and taxes. You Didn’t purchase anything else although you gave us 5 starts for everything else, you rated us 4 in overall experience?
We take care of our customers and our ratings. It’s unfair, untrue and incredibly inaccurate. With all due respect, we are obviously not the shop for U never fails ! completely in love with my orders!! my hubby might not like my spending lol ( our inside joke in our lives hehehe) but at leaset its on high value items that will last forever. My neice loves her new jeans and top xoxoxo if anyone new is watching just even join the lives this dual couple are the best and we have a great time !!! The quality of these pieces are out of this world. I’m so glad I saved up for a splurge. Items came in perfect condition and fast delivery. I can’t wait for my next purchase 🥰❤️🥰 Thank you for this awesome giveaway. I love that both my daughter and I can share it 🥰 Beautiful items! Love my boho bag and backpack🩷 So happy with my purchase Ty Everything was exactly as I expected to come! All brand new with tags and in amazing quality! Exactly as described I’m happy with every single I’ve ordered from the studio. This cardigan is the most flattering cardigan I have ever put on my body. It is amazing and the quality is 10/10! Love everything as always, great brand new pieces, smelling amazing thank you again Amazing as always. The Free People cap is gorgeous and completely brand new. Thank you ! thank you so much for the gift 🎁 I absolutely love love my order , I will always shop off you because you are the real deal!!! your lives are so much fun 😁 love Tiffany ❤️ I am new to whatnot and totally stumbled across The Studio I am so happy I did! Gigi is an amazing host and seller. She will walk you through each piece of clothing and take time to dress you. She cares! This I can tell is her passion to help people dress affordable in high end clothing. I am happy to call myself a customer but feel now like family! Gigi’s attention to detail and her whole persona is amazing! Thank you again! Love love love my clothing! They are true to size and packaged impeccably! 🩷💃🌶️