Reviews (1,366)Thank you so much! 😊 You are very, very welcome, Patty! Love the car coasters! Thank you. love love love Shannon. such a kind and honest seller!🥰 Lets start off by saying, I wish I could leave more then a 5 star review. The Style Vault aka Shannon is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. All of her inventory is top notch and unbelievable low prices. It's always a welcoming no pressure show. If you want Amazingly great service with the best atmosphere then this is your place. Thank you so much Style Vault 💖💖💖Oh my goodness. This is so sweet. I so appreciate you. It's followers like you who feel like family and make the show so much fun! I think the world of you! Thanks again!💋❤️🌈 Love the style vault!! She has it all!! Stay and shop for while. Believe me you will find something!!You're the best! Always enjoy having you on the show love love this bag!!!Yay! So happy to hear you love your bag! Love all make cosmetic items thank you so muchThank you, Lupe! You're the sweetest! I was so elated to receive all my vintage jewelry pieces this weekend in the mail just in time for my friend’s wedding. I received so many compliments on one of the necklace and earrings pieces and can’t wait to wear the other pieces. Your packaging was wonderful, put together well. Thanks 🌟🌟Thank you so much, Robin! I truly appreciate you! Shannon always has great stuff and is a fantastic human.Thank you, Rachel! You're a pretty darn good human yourself. Much love! Always love being in your shows. If you're looking for amazing Luxury pieces for amazing prices, this is the place for you. . Thank you so very much! I appreciate you! Its always great to have you on the show. I really liked the cologne. good show. great personality. Thank you so much, Tony. I'm glad that you loved the fragrance. Enjoy and I hope to see you soon on the show! Love the shows!!!!!Thank you so much for the review. It means a lot, and I'm glad that you love the show! We'll be on throughout the week and hope to see you there! I love all of my pieces of jewelry!! I'm so happy to hear that you love your jewelry. I hand each of the items and they are very special. Enjoy! TY💫You are very welcome! Hope to see you soon Amazing seller. Items arrived quickly and were packaged very well. 📦 She even threw in a gift for us. 🎁 Thank you so much. 🙏 We love every item you sent. 🥰Thank you so much, Jim! You are an amazing person, and I am so happy that we are a part of the Whatnot family together! People like you make it a great place to be. Great products! Thank you so much for the thoughtful and generous givvy!! :)Enjoy! I'm so glad you loved your items! Thank You! 😊 You're very welcome, Patty! Thanks for the givvy! 😊You're very welcome. Enjoy and I hope to see you soon. Best deals and best giveaways as always. Thanks againYou've been a loyal follower for so long and I truly appreciate you. I always love when I see your name pop up. Jewelry was very pretty! Thank you so much!Enjoy and thank you so much for joining the show!