Reviews (687)Absolutely stunning piece and great packaging Baskets were packed well and arrived safely. Thanks! I hung my hanging longaberger basket immediately! And I can’t believe I got another longaberger as the giveaway, thank you so much! Wonderful service and product arrived on time. Wrapped to perfection. Thanks I love the baskets! Thank you! Items are as shown. Packaging could have been better, glad everything arrive without damage. The plates are beautiful and the packaging was done with great care!! Thank you! the_wandering_shelfSeller
Thank you so much! 🤍 I’m so happy you love the plates and that everything arrived safely. I take great care when packing these beautiful vintage treasures, so your kind words truly mean so much. Enjoy them! Beautiful micro mosaic. Well packaged. Fast shipping the_wandering_shelfSeller
Thank you so much! 🤍 I’m so happy you love your beautiful mosaic and that it arrived safely and quickly. Thank you for shopping The Wandering Shelf! Oh my goodness the pink butter dish is even prettier in person and I love the colors of the fabric runner. Everything arrived quickly and was packaged with care. the_wandering_shelfSeller
Thank you so much! 🤍 I’m thrilled that you love everything—especially that beautiful pink butter dish! Hearing that your treasures were even prettier in person makes my heart so happy. Thank you for trusting me to get everything to you safely. Enjoy your beautiful finds! Absolutely love the Precious Moments Bible i received from you! Packaged securely, and i will absolutely cherish it. You are amazing, thank you!the_wandering_shelfSeller
Thank you so much for such a beautiful review! 🤍 It makes me so happy knowing the Bible found a home where it will be cherished. I hope it brings you so much joy for many years to come. 💕 Thank you for the giveaway! the_wandering_shelfSeller
You’re so welcome! 🤍 Thank you for being part of The Wandering Shelf community. Everything is so pretty.. so happy with my purchases! Great packaging! Thank you 🧚🎀💕the_wandering_shelfSeller
Thank you so much! 🤍 I’m thrilled that you love everything! It means so much knowing you’re happy with your treasures and that they all arrived safely. Thank you for shopping The Wandering Shelf! 🫶 She's a beauty! Thank you!the_wandering_shelfSeller
Thank you so much! 🤍 I’m so happy you love her! I knew she was a special one, and I’m glad she found such a wonderful new home. Arrived in condition as described. Can’t wait to plug it in and melt some wax to make my house smell good. the_wandering_shelfSeller
Thank you so much! 🤍 I’m so happy it arrived safely and just as expected. I hope you enjoy it and all those cozy scents to come! Thank you for the beautiful givvy card!! 🥰the_wandering_shelfSeller
You’re so welcome! 🤍 I’m so happy you loved it! Thank you for being part of The Wandering Shelf community—it truly means so much. ✨ Thank you! Love it! the_wandering_shelfSeller
You’re so welcome! 🤍 I’m so happy you love it! Thank you for shopping with The Wandering Shelf and giving this little treasure a new home. ✨ Thank you for my givy. It was needed. Love the bible stickers. the_wandering_shelfSeller
You’re so welcome, friend. 🤍 I’m so glad it found its way to you at just the right time. I hope the little Bible stickers continue to bring you encouragement. ✨ I bought the album for my granddaughter cute The goose is very adorable the_wandering_shelfSeller
Thank you so much! 🤍 I’m so happy the little goose album found the perfect home. I hope your granddaughter enjoys it for years to come and that it becomes a special keepsake filled with wonderful memories. Thank you for supporting The Wandering Shelf! Very nice brass candlesticks! Packaging was great and shipping was quick!! the_wandering_shelfSeller
Thank you so much! 🤍 I’m delighted your brass candlesticks arrived quickly and safely. It means so much that you noticed the care that goes into every package. I hope they bring warmth and beauty to your home for years to come! Great seller, fast shipping. Can not wait to use my new mug!! Thank you!!the_wandering_shelfSeller
Thank you so much! 🤍 I’m so happy your mug arrived safely and that you’re excited to use it! I hope it makes every coffee or tea break a little more special. Thank you for supporting The Wandering Shelf! Exactly as described. Thank you. the_wandering_shelfSeller
Thank you so much! 🤍 I’m delighted everything arrived just as described. I’m so grateful this vintage treasure found the perfect home. Thank you for supporting The Wandering Shelf! Packaged perfectly! Shipped quick! Thank you! 🤍the_wandering_shelfSeller
Thank you so much for your kind review! 🤍 Shipping a large vintage cookie jar always gets a little extra attention, so I’m delighted it arrived safely and quickly. I’m so grateful this beautiful goose found the perfect home. Enjoy! thank you friend, for everything you do. you are greatly appreciated!! more than you knowthe_wandering_shelfSeller
Thank you so much, my friend. 🤍 Your kind words truly mean more than you know. I’m so grateful for this amazing community and for friends like you who make it so special. Thank you for your encouragement and support—it means the world to me.