Reviews (500)Tysm Brie!!💕 I love this Bakugo pin so much! It looks so cute in person. Beautiful quality! Package came save and sound it came pretty quick too Soooooo pretty pins. Briis a also a great person to just talk to in stream. Thank you for the great pin. I love my pins!!! Thank you!!!!! Great place to get anime pins!!!! 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 Tysm Brie!! Amazing quality I love it so much!! It big pin love! Definitely check her out🥺💖💖💖 Literally one of the best sellers on this app! I always have such a fun time in her shows and everything I’ve bought has arrived quickly and packaged well the sweetest and amazing seller! highly recommend purchasing from her! Fantastic!!! Everything came packaged well and I loved everything I got!! My Pochita pin is even cuter in person 🧡, and everything arrived perfectly packaged! She always puts so much love and care into every order. 100/10, I’ll absolutely be buying from her again and again! laci your words mean so much to me im so lucky to have you as friend and just everythingg 🫂 as always the pins were beautiful 🩵 and as always bre was so sweet and friendly. thank you for sharing your collection with us and being who you are MWAHthank you Star you always make me smile and we have the best time! ;D Love them thank youim so glad Mel its always a pleasure! Such a sweet seller! Everything arrived well packaged and quickly. I’ll keep purchasing anime items from her 🩷thank you Ely your the best! Good quality and fast shipping! Thank you so much 💛 Amazing quality, fast shipping, and packaged with so much care. Thank you!! ☺️ 🫶 Love these pins!!!!!!!!!! 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 Amazing place to get anime pins!!!! Love these pins!!!!! Thank you!!!🫶🫶🫶 everything was packed very well always satisfied with purchases. genuinely the sweetest seller ever, super super happy with everything i got and it i love their lives as well Amazing pieces I am so happy to have gotten from this kind seller. ❤️thank you mao that means so much! genuinely one of my favorite streamers on here. thank you so much for always making sure you have some gojo merch on hand and being so sweet and lovely to talk to 🩵🩵 the most beautiful pins aroundstardew you are such an amazing spirit and you truly make me smile Wow wow wow!!! The quality of her anime pins is crazy good. They all have a really nice weight to them and the heart pin backings are seriously the cutest. Everything was packaged with so much care and shipped really fast. Highly recommend this seller, especially if you love anime! thank you so much!!of course love your the best!