Reviews (24,165)The box was broken open the tape job was horrible Pulled the bubble mew from the first box we ripped I bought a Pokémon card. He said it was a something different than it actually is. Not what he said it is…It’s just a base. thank you I pulled a bloodmoon ursaluna ex sar from the box 💪💪🙏🙏⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ purchased four items from this seller early September. When I checked the tracking I noticed only one of the four items was dropped off at the shipper and the other three items only a shipping label was printed. I received the only item I way over paid for but the three items I thought were reasonably priced were not shipped. I sent three messages to them (I have screen shots to prove it) asking when they planned on shipping the other three items I purchased but they ignored them all by never replying back. I had to request a refund from Whatnot which I received today. At they very least these sellers are incompetent..dont care about their buyers...are crooks or are a combination of the three. My first time dealing with people with this bad customer service skills on Whatnot after 50k in purchases from other sellers on Whatnot this year. They cant be trusted to ship what you purchase from them in my opinion. Best products by far Ty God bless One of the best in the business Ty so much for the giveaway The Astral Radiance ETB i ordered had a nice tear in it and a ding in the corner. Seller didn't respond to any of my messages. upset because I intended to keep it sealed for my etb wall. Absolutely incredible products with fast shipping!! Auction receipt showed hard magnetic case card arrived in plastic top loader Please have the shipping team secure packages more carefully. Considering the amount customers spend, proper packaging is important to prevent orders from being damage. package looks like it had been folded in half. Top was bent in. product looked like it sat on a shelve for some time. took awhile. let's go boyz. get it out next day Everything arrived on time and packaged well!
Never seen big pokemin cards like this at the great price. Packaging was excellent, received in perfect condition! Thank you! Everything came in perfect! Highly recommend Mick for sports cards!
Great packaging and condition of etb. received wrong item. returned that incorrect item and still have not received a refund