Reviews (192)Had exactly what I was looking for and threw in an extra card that I need to build my deck, the goat 🐐 there was a card was missing from it.Hey, I sent you a dm a few days ago to see what was missing from the giveaways you won. Please let me know so I can resolve it for you asap was satisfied with purchase The Biggest Rod throwing the biggest deals around 🔥 will definitely be coming back
Thank you so much for everything !! the packaging was good. and it got here fast. would do business again Suer fast shipping. Cards in good condition and packaging was great :)
pack and card came in great condition, thank you! Arrived quickly and package was immaculate 👍👍
Thanks guys! Great seller! Safely packaged and got some good pulls! Thanks rod! Great stream and quick shipment! Great stream and quick shipment! AMAZINGNESS, shipped so fast and took so much attention to detail with packing so nothing would get damaged. One of the best experiences ive had on whatnot, what an absolute legend. Ill for sure be buying more!! Got to love the Mans Rods Service 🫡 Great Shipping Time & A Even Greater Person Thanks Man. Great purchase thank you so much! Great seller amazing first time experience purchasing magic. Die hard Final Fantasy fan. Seller sold me a booster box at very fair price