Reviews (245)Everything was what I was expecting and more will continue to buy Loved everything. Came in quick!
Thank you for shopping with me!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Everything was packaged well and just as described! Thank you so much! Awe thank you so much!! I appreciate you! Thank you my friend! Love my purchase, great transaction! Arrived in a timely manner. Items were what I expected and wrapped with care. Love love love the items! Will buy from seller again! Thank you so much!!! I appreciate you 🫶🏼 Box was damaged by carrier everything in side was still intact nothing broken neatly packaged and warped Thank you for the review! Glad to see you coming back and supporting me!! 🫶🏼 you are appreciated Packaged well, great condition
Great seller with awesome things 😀 Awe thank you so much! I appreciate you! Was packaged very good and was in perfect condition. I loved itYay!! Thank you so much for your review and I glad you loved it all!! I appreciate you so much! 🫶🏼 Such great vintage items. A very nice seller and my items arrived safe from being packaged so well! Awe thank you so much!! ☺️ Absolutely perfect! Thank you for the SAFE packaging and care! I appreciate you! 10/10 seller😘Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate you so much!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Thank you for the givvy!! I love it❣️You are very welcome! I appreciate you hanging out and supporting me! 🫶🏼 She did an excellent job shipping the items to me. Thank you!! Hope to see you back! 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Received my item timely. Thank you! Thank you for the review. I appreciate you so much! Great seller, always has cute finds. Fast shipping 🩷 buy from her, you won’t regret it!!Thank you so much! I appreciate the kind words!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Love the blanket will come back for moreThank you!!! I appreciate you Everything was perfect!!!! Thank you!!!Awe yay!! So glad you chose to shop with me!! I appreciate you 🫶🏼 Thank you so much for all my items. They arrived intact. You are very welcome! 🫶🏼🫶🏼 arrived quickly and well wrappedThank you for shopping with me!!