Reviews (214)Great items at a fantastic price. Organized shows and super discounts on high end Kantha. Such a kind fair seller. Give her a follow A++++ ⭐️💜👍🏻🥰🙏🏻 Thank you for the great buys! I love all my beautiful kantha. 🤍😊 Great items for amazing prices!! Thank you! I LOVE my new top!! what a great design... so unique! seller is friendly, ships in a speedy fashion & has great inventory & givvys... thank you so much!! 🩷 omg. I love them. I can't figure out which to wear first I love this super fun seller Love these light, summer throws. Will keep them a long time. Beautiful quality kantha quilt, fast shipping, great seller! l love my first purchase and this will not be my last. Thank you so much 🤗 👋 nice the colors so pretty packaging was good I will continue to follow seller Love my items! Fast shipping and friendly seller. Very cute🩷💜Love the raccoon🦝🦝🦝 A million stars! I couldn't be happier with every piece that I got. So glad I found you and for our new friendship. Love love love. love love Always happy with my purchase!! Items arrive well prepared and packaged perfectly!! Love Love Love!!!💖 One of my favorite sellers is back!! So excited!!! tickled to have found you! amazing human with a beautiful soul. I know our kids met each other in heaven and put us together Received my Jaded Gypsy skirt today and I am absolutely in love with this brand! Thank you for introducing me and the great deal! I enjoyed your show and your vibe, and will definitely be back 🫶 Thank you for the great buys! I love every single piece! 🙌🏼🤍😊 Great seller to follow. Love your shows 🩷 Great seller. Live your shoes. 🩷